Sunday, September 16, 2012

scars

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are sealed with scars."   
--Khalil Gibran


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I've been quiet, and I didn't exactly intend on doing that. I wasn't intending to start a blog and then neglect it. I always have a lot to say, but I don't always know how to say it. I think I'm just in a season of soaking in and being quiet, and soon I'll have something to give back out. But for now, I have to trust that this is what I need and that this is good for me and okay for me to have.

I also just want to say, I really think Khalil Gibran got a few things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment